Join us for the Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop on April 18th, 2018 at the Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership.
Presented by: Santiago Villamil, PT, MPT, CSCS
Limited seating: Call 352.351.8883 today to secure your spot!
- Do you suffer from back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling in your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life-changing event for you.
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which stops them from healing
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg
- What successful treatment and permanent relief look like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How do I register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Call our office to register at 352.351.8883
When: April 18th, 2018 from 1:30 to 2:30 pm
Where: Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership, 310 SE 3rd St, Ocala, FL
Again, seating is limited: Call 352.351.8883 today to secure your spot!